History of Changes
Release 12.01.029 (05-18-16)
– Preventing that files of version 2016 can be opened.
Release 12.01.028 (04-14-16)
– When copying a project, the permissions are not always copied.
Release 12.01.025 (01-23-16)
– Users of Active Directory will not be displayed in users administration
Release 12.01.024 (01-13-16)
– Workload will not be recalculated when changing the assigned resource
Release 12.01.023 (12-18-15)
– “Subscript out of range” when assigning a resource
Release 12.01.022 (12-08-15)
– Days are shifted after scrolling the Gantt chart
– Resource allocations are dissolved after refreshing the data from the database
Release 12.01.021 (10-19-15)
– Error message: “Index out of range”
Release 12.01.020 (10-12-15)
– Tooltip is still shown if A-Plan is hidden.
Release 12.01.018 (08-31-15)
– Resource bars are not adjusted with task bars.
Release 12.01.017 (08-09-15)
– Timetracking 2.0:
– Temporarily storing the data entered in the local profile instead of the temp directory
Release 12.01.016 (08-03-15)
– Timetracking 2.0:
– after deleting a time not all new times are shown
– resource rows have to not be signed as “finished” (since rel. 12.01.015)
Release 12.01.015 (07-08-15)
– Timetracking 2.0:
– Alphabetical order of tasks (instead of chronological)
– Online help could not be opended
– Field for password now with 255 characters
– Heading time bar can not be hidden
Release 12.01.014 (06-23-15)
– Printer settings are not always saved correctly
Release 12.01.013 (06-06-15)
– Further modest improvements in performance with the SQL version
Release 12.01.012 (05-28-15)
– SQL version: many function about 50% faster
– SQL version: prompt if a new user should be created with Win or SQL authentication, if she/he exists in the AD
Release 12.01.011 (04-20-15)
– faster open with SQL database
– resource filter is not shown if settings are opened again
Release 12.01.010 (03-13-15)
– When splitting taskbars all properties will be used for the second one too (execution, workload, description)
– In the main window bottom scrollbar will occasionally not be displayed
– Project could be inserted by copy & paste into a read-only folder
– When copying a task only resources with at least editing permission are assigned
Release 12.01.009 (02-17-15)
– project is shown despite no permission
– automatic correction of incorrect tasks in the resource view
Release 12.01.007 (02-11-15)
– taskbar longer than resource bars after shifting
Release 12.01.006 (02-04-15)
– elimination of occasional delays when scrolling
Release 12.01.005 (01-22-15)
– multiple assignments of a resource to a task will be prevented
Release 12.01.004 (01-19-15)
– Error message: “Not enough string memory”
– Error message: “Invalid procedure call”
Release 12.01.003 (12-23-14)
– logo is not being hidden with opening in fullscreen mode
Release 12.01.002 (12-03-14)
– wrong insertion of new lines without a taskbar
– resources table were not always shown after restart
Release 12.01.001 (11-21-14)
– optional with TimeTracking 2.0
– subsequent opening the resources list with many resources substantially faster
– resources tables were not always shown after restart
– downgraded lines are inserted into the wrong place
– When opening a SQL database with another user the current profile is stored also with the new user.
Release 12.00.036 (11-05-14)
– with finished milestones “compl%” are now always set to 100%
– global profiles were not always stored
– outdated releases are marked now in the user administration
Release 12.00.035 (09-24-14)
– Inputs/changes are only shown after refresh
– wrong status of headers is corrected automatically
Release 12.00.034 (09-17-14)
– the associated task is not always marked in the project view with clicking on it in the resource view
– for the deletion of a link in the appropriate column ‘creation’-right is necessary now – like already so far for the deletion in the gantt chart
– simultaneous downgrade of several projects sometimes causes errors
Release 12.00.033 (08-18-14)
– Users are not correctly sorted on SQL servers, if the name contains “_”
– Error when shifting linked task bars with lock
– Prevention that limits are set in headings
– WebCreator: If a username is contained in another, its files were also uploaded
– WebCreator: At time interval “as profile” manual setting was used, now also “automatically” etc.
Release 12.00.032 (07-01-14)
– Improvements in performance (switching of profiles, synchronisation of profiles and transferring an MS Access database to a SQL server)
Release 12.00.031 (06-09-14)
– Costs could not be entered, if no (more) resources are assigned (since Rel. 12.00.028)
– Deleting of extensive data substantially faster
– Automatic correction of missing actual times (concerns only SQL version)
Release 12.00.030 (05-19-14)
– If the server connection is lost it is checked every 10 seconds (so far once per minute). If the connection exists, A-Plan is automatically reconnected.
– If the holiday file cannot be opened, it is copied temporarily into the local profile directory and opened from there.
Release 12.00.029 (04-24-14)
– Error message “connection error” was replaced by a window with explanation of the cause.
– Error “Overflow”
– Setting “100% finished” for the last task of a parent didn’t change the status of the parent.
– With setting ‘Auto-hide the taskbar’ A-Plan was shown in top of all windows by changing the active application.
Release 12.00.028 (03-24-14)
– Filter dialog is now larger (to show long folder names)
– Upper table scrolls suddenly up to the end
– Links to hidden lines are shown in brackets
– Gantt chart was not shown with the next start if it has been very small before
– Authorizations were not transferred with copy and paste
– Logo can by placed individually for PDF files of WebViewer
– Simultaneous change of the duration of several tasks produces wrong values
– Fields of the filter stored only 64 characters (now 512)
Release 12.00.027 (02-12-14)
– Since Rel. 12.00.026 sometimes slowly scrolling.
Release 12.00.026 (01-25-14)
– Message by trying to create a new profile in the quick access toolbar.
– Wrong warning if the end of the task reaches the limit.
– Scrolling to a resource by selecting a task bar (so far only by clicking the designation)
– “+”-sign for opening and closing a parent task is not shown.
Release 12.00.024 (10-28-13)
– Allocation of resources and shifting lines by drag & drop substantially faster.
Release 12.00.023 (09-30-13)
– First English release of A-Plan 12.0.