Current plan data available everywhere at all times
The optionally available A-Plan WebViewer allows to retrieve current planning data and dates on any device that is connected to the Internet via any browser. This does not require any installation on the respective device, so that even on smartphones, such as the iPhone or a tablet computer, all required data is always available:
Since the operating system used is also irrelevant, the data can also be displayed on Linux or Apple computers etc. with the A-Plan WebViewer. The data is kept up to date by the A-Plan WebCreator on completely normal Internet pages at a freely adjustable interval. Thus, supervisors, project participants, production, branch offices, field staff, fitters, customers, suppliers, etc. can easily and automatically be provided with all information necessary for smooth work processes.
Compared to a completely web-based project management software, this results in the following advantages:
- Compilation and administration of the data in a customary Windows environment (with all the usual functions and features such as continuous mouse operation etc.).
- No loss in performance while executing the planning resulting from a slow Internet connection.
- Original data remains on the internal company server.
- Data backup takes place as always in the internal network.
- Only data that has been released is provided to the users of the WebViewer.
- No installation on external devices is required.
- All types of devices and Operating Systems are supported.
How does the WebViewer work?
Clicking on the views displays them in PDF format and they may then be printed out in high quality (high resolution) if needed:
The A-Plan WebCreator prepares the views and updates the Internet pages automatically. It administers the users of the WebViewer and configures all settings for the views. Moreover, you can use the WebCreator to set the updating interval or frequency for each user.
Please refer to the Price list for the costs of the WebViewer or WebCreator.
Time tracking module for A-Plan 2018
With the optional add-on module Time Recording for A-Plan 2018 you can easily and conveniently record the expenses incurred in detail.
The benefits of the new time tracking system are:
- Overview of all tasks assigned to a resource with the recorded times
- Extensive filtering options
- Display all times of an operation or only the last entered time
- Integrated timer
- Entering times in working and real-time
- Enter superordinate times, which are then distributed among all subordinate Operations are distributed
- Display of all times entered on specific days
- Times are only transferred to the A-Plan database together after closing the time recording, so that the load on the database and network is very low. This is especially a great Advantage when many users, for example, at the end of a week, simultaneously record their times
- Time tracking is not a standalone program, but works only together with A-Plan 2018, 2016 and 12.0 (for A-Plan X expected from Q3 2021). One of the mentioned versions must therefore be installed.
- After the installation (download see below) the time tracking can be started in the Menu Extras be opened.